Monday, September 27, 2010

St. Marks


I saw these girls from across the street and just thought their style was just so easygoing and cool. I think the proportions of that dotted dress are just super perfect, and the white shoes with the little socks are lovely as well.
And I've always been a fan of a nice swishy, silky, pretty, hippie-dippy skirt. They always make me want to twirl around, and they remind me of all the markets in Milano, and they're so light and airy.
Sadly, I drank way too much coffee and ate way too little food that day, so I had the shakes something fierce, and it's a bit out of focus... boo.

But check out these sunglasses! (which I managed to steady myself enough to capture)

They're her grandma's! Cool! they have little flecks of what looks like foil, like gold leaf, but in greens and golds and coppers kind of permanently suspended in the plastic. Super unique and beautiful!

No comments: